How to Be an Inclusive Leader
Your Role in Creating Cultures of Belonging Where Everyone Can Thrive
We know why diversity is important, but how do we drive real change at work?
In this book, diversity and inclusion expert Jennifer Brown provides a step-by-step guide for the personal and emotional journey we must undertake to create an inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, respected, and heard.
Enter your name and email below to get the first chapter free!
JBC will use your collected data to send you a free book preview. You may opt out of receiving this communication by clicking the unsubscribe link on our newsletter or emailing your request to email@example.com.
Jennifer has been featured in…
Virtual Book Tour Interviews
- Inside Outside: Jennifer Brown, Author of How to be an Inclusive Leader
- Women in Business and Technology: Committing to Inclusive Leadership with Author Jennifer Brown
- Forbes: How To Become an Inclusive Leader And Why You Must
- Life Skills that Matter with Stephen Warley: Reimagine Your Skills To Reinvent Yourself With Jennifer Brown
- Careers by Jenn: Speak Up! How to Build Resilience, Courage & Confidence at Work With Guest Jennifer Brown
- SO Money with Farnoosh Torabi: Diversity, Inclusion and The Will To Change with Jennifer Brown
- Leadership Lab with Dr. Patrick Leddin: Creating a Culture of Belonging With Jennifer Brown
- Women on the Rise with Lara Dalch: Using Privilege as a Superpower with Jennifer Brown
- The HR Social Half Hour Podcast: Wendy & Anne talk to Jennifer Brown
- Born to Write with Azul Terronez: Inclusion: Diversity in the New Workplace
- A Brave New Man with Greg Woodhill: Jennifer Brown: Diversity and Inclusion
- The Unmistakable Creative with Srini Rao: How to Be an Inclusive Leader
- Well Woman Show with Giovanna Rossi: Inclusive Leadership with Jennifer Brown
- Doing (good) Business with Lara Heacock and Kelly Stewart: Becoming an Inclusive Leader with Jennifer Brown
- Leadership Happy Hour with Chip Lutz: How to Be an Inclusive Leader with Jennifer Brown
- Do Well and Do Good: How To Be An Inclusive Leader with Jennifer Brown
- The Bold Leadership Revolution Podcast with Tara Newman: How to Be an Inclusive Leader with Jennifer Brown
- Checkbox Other with Nikki Innocent: The Inclusion Continuum
- Wings of Inspired Business with Melinda Wittstock: Why Inclusive Workplaces Always Win
- We’re All In This Together with Mike Robbins: How to Be an Inclusive Leader with Jennifer Brown
Workhuman: The Official Workhuman Live Reading List
The New York Times: The Big Business of Unconscious Bias
Masters of Product Management: How to Be an Inclusive Leader With Jennifer Brown
Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer: A New Fantastic Book on Inclusive Leadership – “How to Be an Inclusive Leader” by Jennifer Brown
Berrett Koehler Publishers: How to Be an Inclusive Leader: 5 Ways to Develop Your Leadership Style and Create a Culture of Belonging
Women Rule with Andrea Palmer: ‘I’ve learned a lot from my setbacks’ — An interview with Andrea Mitchell
CEO World: An Executive Roadmap to Inclusive Leadership
To interview Jennifer about her new book, How to Be an Inclusive Leader, or for press kit materials, please get in touch.